TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the process of continual improvement and updating products, we reserve the right to alter design and/or specification of any of our products.
- All prices are subject to alteration without prior notice and are exclusive of carriage and VAT.
- It is company policy to utilise pro-forma invoices for new and overseas customers. For further orders a 30-day account will be opened on the provision of two satisfactory, current credit references. The credit facility will only remain in place provided the account is kept up to date and has been utilised within the last nine months.
- Payment: 30 days net from invoice date. Prompt payment is required in order to keep our products competitively priced. Any charge incurred in the collection of a debt through an agency or solicitor will be the customers / purchasers responsibility to pay.
- The suggested recommended retail price is usually double cost price plus VAT. The full listing is available on our barcoding listing which available upon request.
- We require an opening order of £400 excluding carriage and VAT. A minimum order value of £200 excluding carriage and VAT will then be permissible for customers within the UK and Ireland. Overseas customers must order a minimum of €400 or $500 following the initial order excluding carriage. Please see Carriage charges.
- We accept payment in GBP, EUR and USD.
- All goods must be examined on receipt and all damages or shortages communicated in writing to Dora Designs Ltd within 7 days of the delivery. Dora Designs Ltd will issue credit notes for valid damage or shortage claims. Replacements will not be sent.
- Risk of damage to or loss of goods shall pass to the Buyer at the time of delivery. The property in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until Dora Designs Ltd has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full.
- Out of stock items will only be placed on back order by prior agreement. This will only be granted where the out of stock items are a significant quantity. Please note every effort is made to ensure items are in stock. Forward ordering would be helpful during busy periods.
- Our products cannot be sold via company websites unless express permission is given by Dora Designs Ltd. If you wish to apply for permission to sell on company websites, you must do so in writing to Dora Designs Ltd. Permission will NOT be granted to sell via third party websites.
- The copyright and/ or design right of our products are the property of Dora Designs Ltd.
- Dora Designs Ltd reserves the right to refuse to supply goods on credit or otherwise to any person, limited company, firm, partnership, unincorporated association or other body and shall not be required to provide any reason for the refusal to supply such goods.
- Any images used by Dora Designs are copyright and the property of Dora Designs Ltd. All rights are reserved, no usage or reproduction of any type may be made of any image taken by or copyright to Dora Designs Ltd.
- All content held within www.dora.co.uk is the property of and copyright to Dora Designs ltd. No usage or reproduction of any type will be permitted.
- Dora Designs will not supply products on a resale basis. Dora Designs customers must not act as suppliers of Dora goods to other retailers. This is strictly prohibited.
- By agreeing to these terms, you are happy for Dora Designs to contact you via post, email and telephone and send you relevant material. If you do not wish to receive any material from Dora Designs, you must notify Dora Designs in writing.
- By visiting www.dora.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
- We will only use your personal information to manage your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. To ensure your orders are delivered correctly, this will include providing necessary details to relevant third-party warehouses and couriers.
- The information held by us includes:
- Contact Details – Name, phone number and email address
- Address Information – Invoice address and delivery address
- Bank account information
- Transactional History
- From time to time we will contact you with details on our products and services. If you received an email from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
- We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
- Each email sent contains an easy way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to email@example.com for review. How we protect your privacy.
- We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
- Under the GDPR, individuals will have the right to obtain confirmation that their data is being processed and individuals also have access to their personal data.
- Our Policy on spam:
We have ZERO tolerance of spam.
We do not use our email service to send unsolicited email ("spam"), commercial or non-commercial. Unsolicited email is defined as email sent to individuals without their permission. Our email will be considered unsolicited if our membership addresses are not 100% opt-in by our email list members.
We do not purchase email lists, nor do we use software to harvest email addresses with the purpose of using them to solicit business.
- We do not send email with an invalid "From:" or "Reply-to:" address. All messages sent to our list contain valid email addresses and we respond to all replies from members of our list, including unsubscribe requests. All of our list messages include unsubscribe instructions in order that members can unsubscribe themselves from such list. We do not refuse or ignore unsubscribe requests from members of our list. We respond to member requests for manual removal from the list with courtesy and timeliness.
- Cookies, Web Beacons, and How We Use Them
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- A "web beacon" or "pixel tag" or "clear gif" is typically a one-pixel image, used to pass information from your computer or mobile device to a website.
- List of cookies we may use
- The table below lists some common cookies that we may use, and the information they store.
- Online Account Registration
- To make online shopping faster and easier, you may register on the Dora Trade website. As a registered customer, you only have to enter your shipping addresses and billing information once; they will be securely stored with us for your future use. Using your name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information. If you are using a public computer, we strongly encourage you to Sign Out when you finish shopping. Your information will still be stored with us but it will not be accessible to anyone else from that computer.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Allows pages to be displayed more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are signed into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CATEGORY_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores your Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag that, indicates whether caching is on or off.|
|FRONTEND||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The last product you looked at./td>|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items you recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|USER_ALLOWED_SAVE_COOKIE||Indicates whether a customer authorized cookies.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you recently looked at.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your wish list.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your wish list.|